The Privacy Notice is effective from 1st May 2021
This Privacy Notice contains information that applies solely to visitors, users, and others personal information is processed when they use this website. We are tending to satisfy the highest standards for protection of personal privacy, and thus we adopt this notice to comply with relevant laws. Any terms defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act have the same meaning when used in this notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information that is processed on this website, and not to personal information that may be collected and processed on third-party websites.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you while you use this website. We may process your information during your use of the website as well as after the use has occurred. We may collect your personal information directly from you or via services provided by third parties. We may also share your personal information with third parties.
Types of personal information
There are several categories of your personal information that we may collect. This information might serve to identify you, to describe you, to be associated or linked with you or your devices.
More about the personal information we collect is given below.
|Category I – Identifiers||Category II – Internet and network activity|
Online and cookie identifiers
|Information on your interaction with our website and access history|
Why do we process your information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- improvement of the website
- customization of our services
- communication and dissemination of information
- testing, analysis and research
- responding to law enforcement requests
- protection of your rights
Disclose of your personal information
When we disclose your personal information to third parties, the appropriate safeguards are implemented in order to ensure the following:
- confidentiality of processing
- processing of information for determined purposes
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Internet or other similar network activity
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates (members of the BC Group).
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your rights and choices regarding your personal information
This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
The right to access data and data portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we have verified your identity, we will respond to your request as appropriate. We will provide information about:
- The categories of personal information that we collected about you, sources of information and business purposes for collecting and/or selling your information
- Third parties to whom we disclosed information for business purpose
- The specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm the validity of your request, we will delete (and inform our service providers to delete) your personal information from. However, we may retain your information if it is our necessary for the following:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with relevant laws and legal obligations.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
How to exercise your rights?
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at
Only you or a person authorized to act on your behalf can make a request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. We will only use the Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Please be aware that you may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Format and timing of the response
- The time frame for response: 45 days
- Possible extension: 90 days (we will inform you about)
- Covered period: 12 months preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt
- Applicable fee: We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
- The response may contain reasons we cannot comply with a request. In the case of data portability, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information to another entity.
We are firmly committed to non-discriminatory practice. Therefore, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above-presented rights.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, we encourage you to contact us. Our contact details are: