Explore the great options for playing PA lottery games. Tickets can be purchased at retail locations throughout the state or you can use the latest app of the iLottery site to make a secure purchase from your PC or mobile devices with a PA lottery bonus code.
With PA Lottery draw games, you have many options and some games are played daily, some offering two draw times!
PA Lottery Draw Games
The number of games through the Pennsylvania lottery is quite impressive and there is a draw game for everyone. Each game has different prize pools and you will find endless options to make a purchase and possibly hold the next winning ticket! Here, you can learn about the PA Lottery draw games that are currently available.
List of Draw Games
- Pick 2/Pick 3/Pick 4/Pick 5 – These daily draw games are available twice per day. You will choose a 2, 3, 4, or 5 digit number to play or can use a quick pick option. Choose from straight, box, straight/box, Super straight, Front Pair, or Back Pair.
- Wild Ball – This is an add on for any of the Pick games. The lottery will draw a one-digit number that will apply to all Pick games and this will replace any other number to help create a win.
- Cash4Life – This $2 game allows you to select five numbers ranging from 1-60 at the top and one number from 1-4 at the bottom. Payouts range from $2 to $1000 a day for life.
- Cash5 – Choose five numbers from 1 to 43 for $1 or use a quick pick option. Match all five numbers to win the top payout! You can start earning payouts by matching just two numbers.
- Match 6 – With this PA lottery game, you can have the chance to win as many as four prizes in each game played. Each game costs $2 and up to 26 drawings can be purchased in advance.
- Mega Millions – Play for the chance to win millions with this 5 number lottery game. Choose your numbers and select a Mega Ball number. Match all for the jackpot.
- Powerball – As one of the most exciting and rewarding PA lottery draw games offered, Powerball offers life-altering jackpots. Drawn twice a week, play for $2 per ticket, and win with just a Powerball match or by matching other numbers.
- Treasure Hunt – This game offers the chance to win payouts starting at $10,000. Lottery numbers come out of a treasure chest during the drawing and you will choose five numbers on a $1 ticket. Claim payouts with two or more matching numbers.
Players must be 18 years or older and located within Pennsylvania at time of play. Please Play Responsibly. PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE: 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537)
How to Buy Tickets?
To purchase your tickets for any PA lottery games, just visit a local retailer. You can find a complete list of locations listed on the PA Lottery site. Simply choose the game you wish to play and fill out the slip.
Fast betting can be done by using the Quick Pick option. The cost of games will vary and you have the chance to play games in advance so you are always prepared for future drawings.
PA Lottery Drawing Schedule
Read to play and win? Check out this complete drawing schedule for all PA lottery games and never miss your chance to buy a winning ticket!
|Game||Draw Days||Draw Time||Ticket Sales Cutoff Time|
|Pick 2||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm and 6:59 pm||1:05 pm and 6:57 pm|
|Pick 3||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm and 6:59 pm||1:05 pm and 6:57 pm|
|Pick 4||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm and 6:59 pm||1:05 pm and 6:57 pm|
|Pick 5||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm and 6:59 pm||1:05 pm and 6:57 pm|
|Wild Ball||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm and 6:59 pm||1:05 pm and 6:57 pm|
|Cash4Life||Monday-Sunday||9:00 pm||8:45 pm|
|Cash5||Monday-Sunday||6:59 pm||6:57 pm|
|Match 6||Monday-Sunday||6:59 pm||6:57 pm|
|Mega Millions||Tuesday, Friday||11:00 pm||9:59 pm|
|Powerball||Wednesday, Saturday||10:59 pm||9:59 pm|
|Treasure Hunt||Monday-Sunday||1:35 pm||1:05 pm|
Get a deposit match up to $500 when you sign up with this exclusive PA Lottery bonus code. Play great online lottery games from anywhere in PA on your mobile device. From Instant Keno to Super Gems, play great online games anytime. Terms and conditions apply. Must be 18+ in PA. Please play responsibly. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
How to Watch PA Lottery Drawings Online?
If you want to watch a live drawing of your favorite PA lottery game, you can see a replay of all drawings for five minutes after the draw on the PA lottery site. Just click on watch drawings and you will see a screen with the latest drawings presented.
These will be available after the live telecast. You can also watch live drawings on local television stations.
How to Claim Prizes?
Have a winning ticket? Follow these steps to redeem it for your payout!
- Claim payouts up to $2500 at a retailer
- Wins over $600 require a claim form
- Prizes over $2500 can oy be paid by the PA Lottery and require a claim form by mail and the signed ticket
- Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots must be claimed in person
- Top or annuity Cash4Life prizes must be claimed in person
Some prizes may have to be claimed in person. You can request an appointment between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm by calling the customer care team. The Middletown Headquarters is currently closed.
PA Lottery Past Winning Numbers
Looking for lottery past winning numbers? You can find a complete list of numbers that have been drawn for all PA lottery games on the official website. You can also get winning numbers by using the mobile app. The site provides a list of all winning numbers per year for every game that is offered.
PA Lottery App
If you are looking to enjoy PA lottery draw games on the go, there is a PA Lottery app available for Android and iOS devices. Both can be downloaded from the PA iLottery site or the Apple version from the App Store. With the PA lottery app, you can scan barcodes to learn of winning tickets, get lottery past winning numbers, and can also be used to play games for real money. To purchase Fast Play, Scratch Tickets, or Draw Games, you must visit a retailer.
PA Lottery Payment Options
If you are planning on purchasing a lottery ticket using an online platform or a mobile device, you can make use of various payment methods. Just create an account, choose your game and select from one of the supported banking options, which will include:
Once an account has been funded, you can purchase lottery tickets and any winning tickets will be added to the balance in the account and can be removed using ACH, PayPal, or Play+.
Customer Care Numbers
If you need any assistance when playing PA lottery draw games, you can contact the customer care team. For any PA Lottery game or the VIP Players Club inquiries, emails can be sent to support@PAiLottery.com.
You can also call for assistance at 1-833-530-PLAY. Second Chance Drawing information can be received by calling 1-800-201-0108. Any questions you may have that pertain to the sale of lottery tickets at retail locations can be addressed by emailing the customer care team at RA-RVPALOTTCUSTSERV@pa.gov.