Want to sign up at DraftKings? Our DraftKings review of registration has you covered. Learn everything you need to know about signing up for sports betting and DFS in one convenient location. Keep reading for step-by-step registration guides and a detailed FAQ section answering common questions.
Steps to Sign up at DraftKings
At the moment, DraftKings supports both sports betting and daily fantasy sports contests. Users may create an account for both betting types separately. The following section will provide step-by-step registration guides for both DFS and sports betting:
DraftKings Sportsbook Signup
- To begin the DraftKings Sportsbook signup visit the DraftKings Sportsbook webpage on your browser.
- Click on the ‘SIGN ME UP’ button to initiate the registration process.
- Fill in the first part of the DraftKings Sportsbook signup form with your email and create a username/password. Then review the terms and conditions and check the box if you agree.
- The second part of the form will require you to fill in personal details such as full name, address, date of birth, and SSN.
- The last section will ask you to confirm your location. You may be required to turn on your location settings and install a GeoComply plugin to complete the confirmation.
- After you have completed the DraftKings Sportsbook signup and your deposit clears, you may login and begin betting.
DraftKings DFS Signup
- To start DFS registration you may visit the DraftKings.com homepage.
- You will be given the choice of registering with your email or Facebook account. Click on your choice to initiate registration.
- If you choose to register with email, you will be taken to a registration form. Fill in the form with personal details and create a username/password.
- If you choose to register with Facebook, you can simply sign in via Facebook and link your accounts together.
- Review the terms and conditions and check the box if you agree.
*Note that after you complete your DraftKings Signup you will be able to access your account on the DraftKings App. Simply download the app and enter your Username/Password to login.
How to place your First Bet with DraftKings
After you have completed the DraftKings Sportsbook signup, placing a wager is extremely simple. You will first be required to fund your account using the payment method of your choice and then confirm a bet. Use the guides below to help place your first bet or enter your first DFS contest:
Place a bet with DraftKings Sportsbook
- First sign in to your DraftKings Sportsbook account using your username and password.
- Make a deposit using the payment method of your choice. Keep in mind that a bonus offer may be available for your initial deposit.
- Find a sporting event you would like to place a wager on. Click on the odds of the wager and they will pop-up on your betting slip.
- Type in the amount you would like to wager and click on the ‘Place Bet’ button.
- After you confirm your bet, you can view your wager in your placed bets section.
Play in a contest with DraftKings DFS
- Login to your DFS account using your username and password.
- Make a first deposit using one of the many payment options. Again, make sure you read up on any welcome promotions offered.
- Find a fantasy sports contest you would like to enter. You may also create your own contest.
- Money will be charged from your account once you enter or create a contest.
- If you manage to win a contest, the money will be paid out into your DFS account.
DraftKings Signup FAQ
Use the following DraftKings Signup FAQ to answer a few commonly asked questions regarding registering:
Can users in Pennsylvania register for a DraftKings Sportsbook or DFS account?
Yes. For Sportsbook, users of 21 and over geolocated within the state boundaries of Pennsylvania may register for a DraftKings Sportsbook account. To prove you are betting from within state boundaries, geo-location settings may be required to be turned on. For DFS, users 18 and over within the state boundaries of Pennsylvania may register for a DraftKings DFS account.
What deposit methods are available at DraftKings?
Currently, the deposit methods listed below are available at the operator: Visa MasterCard Discover, American Express, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express Gift Cards.
I have run into a problem with my DraftKings signup, what should I do?
If you run into issues registering at DraftKings you may contact customer support for assistance. Customer support is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER.
21+ (Sportsbook). PA only (Sportsbook). Sportsbook in partnership with Meadows Racetrack & Casino. Eligibility restrictions apply. See DraftKings.com or DraftKings.com/sportsbook for details.